Master of Science Degree in Photonics
Pursuing a Master of Science Degree in Photonics is…
- Practical – Expand Your Employment Opportunities
- Cutting Edge – Work with Lasers and 3-D Printing Technology
- Smart – Increase Your Breadth of Knowledge in Physics
- Personal – Study One-On-One with Professors Devoted to Your Goals
- Convenient – Evening Courses and Labs Cater to Working Professionals
Photonics combines a foundational knowledge of physics with the applied skills of engineering. With a Master of Science in Photonics you will be in high demand across a broad spectrum of businesses, as advanced optical technology is rapidly transforming nearly every industry. At Queens College, you will work with the latest applications of optics, microwaves, lasers, and 3D printing technology.
Queens College is a pioneering academic institution researching the technological manipulation of light. Photonics courses and labs are geared towards working engineering, mathematics, and physics professionals to help advance your education while maintaining your career goals.